Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hi Folks

Hi folks,

Anita here from Anitas Beauty Spot.Welcome to my new blog "A Little Bit Of Randomness"

The blog will feature everything non beauty related that I have an interest in. Some topics that I'll be chatting about is food and parenting but I'll also be sharing my fav apps and some other things.

Ill be reviewing products but will also be sharing some tips I've picked up along the way.

As with Anitas Beauty Spot, I welcome comments and suggestions.So please if there is anything you would like featured let me know. Ill also be looking for contributors on different topics so keep your eyes out for that.

Instead of setting up a seperate facebook and twitter for here, all oosts will be shared on my regular ones and dont forget to hit follow blog gor here and Anitas Beauty Spot xxxx

1 comment: